How do I enable and disable my Clover 3G/GPRS SIM card?
It's easy to enable and disable your SIM in a few simple steps:
- On your Clover card machine, open the Wireless Manager app
- Under the 3G/GPRS SIM Cards section, you'll see 'Active - Disable' or 'Inactive - Enable'
- If you don't need to use your 3G/GPRS SIM, change the setting to 'Inactive – Enable'
- If you need to use 3G/GPRS, change it to 'Active – Disable'
- You can also enable or disable your 3G/SIM via the Tyl portal by going to the Clover Dashboard, clicking on the Wireless Manager tab and choosing enable or disable.