Website T&Cs & FSCS
Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and maintained by Tyl by NatWest (“us”, “we” or “Tyl by NatWest”) which is a trading name of the National Westminster Bank Plc ("NatWest"). NatWest is part of the NatWest Group PLC ("NatWest Group").
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions that you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
In addition, all of our products and services have their own terms and conditions. If you are considering applying for any of our products or services, please read these first. We make these available by at least one of the following methods: (i) by clicking the link on the relevant pages of this website; (ii) in our branches; or (iii) on request from us. These should be read together with the following website terms and conditions. However if there is any conflict between the two, the terms and conditions for the particular product or service will prevail.
Use of Website
- The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is for personal use and information purposes only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject any member of the NatWest Group to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Where any opinions are expressed on this website, they are provided by us for personal use and for information purposes only.
- Where any information on this website constitutes a financial promotion for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, it is issued and approved by us for distribution and use in the UK only.
- This website is designed to be accessed through its principal home pages and such other pages as we may decide. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are not designed for this purpose, you may not see important information that is relevant to information on this website. You will be referred on certain site pages to read "Legal Information". This will contain important details and/or relevant legal or regulatory information and should be read in conjunction with the relevant site pages.
- Our privacy notice applies to this website and forms part of these terms and conditions.
Exclusion of Liability
- These 'Exclusion of Liability' provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the 'Exclusion of Liability' clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible to exclude under applicable law, including without limitation, for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit or restrict our duties and liabilities to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with.
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials, are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom or in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- We accept no liability however caused (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- loss or damage which was not reasonably foreseeable, suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and/or these terms and conditions.
- Access to and use of this website is at your own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
- To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources (that are not part of the NatWest Group) for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- © National Westminster Bank Plc. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
- This website contains numerous trade marks belonging to us, other companies in the NatWest Group and/or trade marks which are licensed to us. These trade marks include, but are not limited to, NATWEST, the NATWEST THREE CHEVRONS logo, Tyl and the Tyl logo. If you are in doubt as to whether an item is a trade mark of ours or a member of the NatWest Group or licensed to us, please contact us for clarification at the registered office address below.
- The contents of this website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the offer or provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way. In particular, you should obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser before making any investment decision.
Changes to this Website
- The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification. Additionally we shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
- Calls may be recorded.
- In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, we reserve the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domain. Monitoring includes (without limitation) checks for viruses and other malignant code, criminal activity, and use or content that is unauthorised or unlawful or material that may cause offence in any way
- National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 929027. Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA. National Westminster Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. National Westminster Bank Plc is entered on the Financial Services Register and its Register number is 121878. The Financial Services Register can be accessed at www.fca.org.uk/register. Its registered VAT number is GB 243852752. ‘Tyl by NatWest’ is a trading name of National Westminster Bank plc. Clover Services are provided by Marketplace Merchant Solutions Limited.
- Emails are confidential and only meant for the person it’s addressed to. If you’re not that person please return the email to the sender by replying to it, and then delete it. National Westminster Bank Plc may monitor email content for business and operational purposes. Internet emails aren’t necessarily secure and NatWest (nor any affiliated entity) doesn’t accept responsibility for changes to this message after it was sent.
- We take all reasonable care to avoid transmitting viruses. However, the receiver of the email is responsible for making sure that opening the message (and any attachments) or forwarding it doesn’t affect its systems or data and, is responsible for carrying out virus and other checks. NatWest doesn’t accept any responsibility for this.
- National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales (Registered Number 929027), Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. National Westminster Bank plc is entered on the Financial Services Register and its Register number is 121878. The Financial Services Register can be accessed at www.fca.org.uk/register. Our registered VAT number is GB 243852752.
- If you are not satisfied with any of our products or services we have a complaints handling procedure that you can use to resolve such matters. We are covered by The Financial Ombudsman Service. If you are still not satisfied after following our procedures, you can ask the Ombudsman to review the complaint. You can find out more about The Financial Ombudsman Service in a leaflet available from any branch or by telephoning us. Alternatively you can write to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR or telephone 020 7964 1000
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions of use of this website is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.