Viewing transactions and reporting
With the Transactions view and Analytics functionality you can search and view past payments from customers, and view a full summary of your sales activity over a range of time periods. If you have staff members taking payments using the NatWest Tap to Pay app, you will also be able to see the collective summary report of all transactions across all staff members.
In this article:
Viewing past transactions
You can view all transactions processed via NatWest Tap to Pay app within the ‘Transactions’ section of the homepage. You can filter by date, type or status to find a particular transaction.
How do I void a transaction?
A transaction void must be carried out on the same business day that payment has been taken. After this point it should be refunded instead.
On the NatWest Tap to Pay app:
- Tap 'Transactions'.
- Search for the sale you want to void from the list. You can filter the list by date, type and status, if necessary.
- Once you find it, tap on the transaction.
- If the transaction hasn't been voided or fully refunded, you will see options to void.
- Tap 'Void'.
- The void screen will show the details of the transaction to be voided.
- Press 'Void'.
- A confirmation message will pop up. Tap 'Yes' to proceed, or 'No' to cancel.
- You will not be asked for your customer's card or digital wallet to be tapped in order to process a void.
- The 'Void successful' message will appear and give you the option of sending or printing a receipt, or showing a QR code to the customer to access their receipt.
Please refer to the NatWest Tap to Pay user guide for more details