You can add multiple staff members as 'Cashiers' to your account, so they can use NatWest Tap to Pay on your behalf on their own devices.
In this article:
How do I add a staff member to my NatWest Tap to Pay account?
1. Call Tyl helpdesk on 0345 901 0001 (and choose option 3) with your Merchant ID number handy and ask to add a cashier to Tap to Pay. merchant
2. We'll ask for:
- Staff member's full name.
- Their email address which will be used to register to the app.
- Their Gmail/Google mail address to add them to the pilot account on the Google Play store (the app is only visible to registered email accounts).
3. We'll send your staff member a notification email and a separate password email. These will guide them through the next steps - download and login.
What information about my business will staff members have access to through the NatWest Tap to Pay app?
Your staff (as 'Cashiers' in the app) will only have access to view their own transactions on the app. They will not be able to change any Tap to Pay or Tyl settings, or view the transactions of anyone else in your company