How do I print my End of Day Receipt on my Ingenico?
It is recommended that you aim to print an End of Day receipt on your Ingenico terminal each day. This will reset the most recent transaction total reporting data from your terminal. The printed receipt will show the totals from the last End of Day receipt that you printed on your terminal – so it is important you keep this receipt for reconciliation. Of course, all historic transaction data will still be available to see on your Tyl Portal.
To print an End of Day receipt, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, scroll down and select End of Day
- Enter the supervisor admin password
- The question, 'Perform end of day?' will appear
- Press the green button for yes or red for no
- The End of Day receipt will print on selecting the green button
Note that an End of Day Receipt only shows transactions for the terminal you print it from. We recommend you do this at the start or end of each day to help reconciling each day’s report totals and to avoid a backlog of data that may slow down your card machine.
Make sure you keep your End of Day receipts, which can be reconciled alongside your Tyl Portal. We recommend you do all of your reconciliation in the Tyl Portal.