Payment gateway onboarding checklist
Here’s what you’ll need displayed prominently on your website (or dummy site) if you want to use our payment gateway:
- card scheme logos at the point of sale
- legal compliance compliant with any known legal restrictions or regulations
- a description of the goods or services you offer
- your delivery and refund/ return policies
- details of how to contact your customer services department
- details of which currencies you accept transactions in and any export restrictions (if applicable)
- your terms and conditions.
We’ll ask for your website address (your URL) when you’re submitting your application.
If we can’t see everything in the list above on your website when you’re applying, we might get in touch with you to request details about what goods or services you sell, who owns the stock, where the stock is held and how long it takes for your business to provide the goods and services it offers.
Ready to get started? Get a quote now.