There are several ways to get in touch with us should you need to speak to one of our team. Just give us a ring on the usual number or chat to us on our webchat service.
If you're calling from abroad, call us on 0121 695 9436 and remember to use the code for the UK (+44).
We are committed to making our services as accessible as possible, you can now access our customer support team using the free text relay service. Text Relay is a form of communication where an assistant will relay phone conversations between a text user and a phone user. To make Text Relay calls from a text phone, add 18001 before the number you are calling.
If you’d like to contact us by post, you can write to us at: Tyl by NatWest, PO Box 299, Lowton Way, Hellaby, ROTHERHAM, S98 1SS.
How do I make a complaint?
If there’s a problem, here’s how you can get in touch with us so we can sort things out. We always strive to give you the best possible service we can – so tell us what went wrong, and we can work together to put it right and make sure it doesn’t happen again.
How to let us know when there’s problem
- By Phone - Call us on 0345 901 0001, we’ll be happy to help. When you call us, please make sure you have your Merchant ID, business phone number and business address details to hand (we may record your call for monitoring and training). Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm. Sunday and bank holidays closed.
- By Email - You can email us at: [email protected]
- By post - Alternatively, you can write to us at: Tyl by NatWest, PO Box 299, Lowton Way, Hellaby, Rotherham, S98 1SS
What happens next?
We’ll always do our best to try and resolve your complaint within 3 business days from when we receive it. If your complaint’s more complex it might take longer, but we’ll keep you updated along the way.
- Step 1- We’ll first discuss your complaint with you and give you details of how we plan to manage things, as well as your complaint reference number. We might need to contact you to find out more. We’ll try and call you or we’ll contact you by email if we can’t reach you by phone. If you have any questions at any time, feel free to get in touch with our complaints team.
- Step 2 - If we haven’t been able to deal with all of the points in your complaint within 15 business days of receiving it, we’ll be in touch by email to let you know why it’s taking longer and let you know the date when you’ll receive a full reply.
- Step 3 - When we consider we’ve dealt with all of the points in your complaint, we’ll be in touch by email to let you know the final outcome. If we can’t do this within 35 business days of receiving your complaint, or if we consider we have but you’re still not happy with the outcome, you can always ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to get involved.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation that helps consumers and financial businesses sort out complaints when they haven’t been able to resolve them themselves.
To find out more about the service, visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk, or call them on 0800 023 4567. You can also get in touch with the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9SR