Any references to we, us and our in these terms and conditions means National Westminster Bank plc trading as Tyl by NatWest and any references to you and your, means the person shown as the business in the ‘business information’ section of the Tyl by NatWest merchant application form.
1. This "referral programme" is open to you if you are referred to Tyl for our acquiring services by a Tyl approved partner ("referrer") and is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. In order to count as a "successful referral" under this referral programme you must:
i. be eligible to receive acquiring services from us under our merchant eligibility criteria;
ii. be resident in (or in the case of a corporate entity, registered) in the United Kingdom;
iii. have not had an account with us in the previous 12 months from the date of your application for a Tyl by NatWest account;
iv. be approved to receive our acquiring service, in accordance with our Merchant Terms and Conditions and our standard account opening process; and
v. have not requested to close your Tyl by NatWest account, and not be in the process of having your Tyl by NatWest account closed by us.
3. If you are successfully referred:
a. We will provide you with a credit ("reward") to your second monthly invoice that follows the referral becoming a successful referral.
b. We will deduct your reward from any amounts owed to us by you and we will pay the value of any remaining reward in cash to the bank account you pay your invoice from under the Merchant Terms & Conditions and we are unable to pay rewards into any other bank account;
c. We will not provide any alternative rewards. You cannot transfer the reward to any third party.
4. We will only provide one reward per successful referral, even if you apply for additional products and services from us or the NatWest group.
5. If you have any queries regarding your reward, please contact us via email at [email protected]
6. For further information about the types of information we collect and process, please read our full privacy notice provided on the Tyl by NatWest website.
7. We accept no responsibility for, and make no warranty in relation to, the operation of this referral programme, and we do not accept any liability to you for any matter relating to it.
8. We reserve the right to withhold, or require repayment of, any reward, or determine that you are not eligible to participate in this referral programme, where:
a. we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions;
b. you are in breach of the Merchant Terms and Conditions;
c. this referral programme is being abused or used illegally;
d. this referral programme is being used in a manner which may cause reputational damage to us; or
e. for any other reason we consider relevant, acting reasonably.
Any decision we take in relation to the referral programme, or eligibility for any reward, is final, and we will not enter into any correspondence in relation to it. If we do require repayment of any reward(s) in accordance with this clause, the amount you must then repay to us will be recovered from you as a sum payable in accordance with your Merchant Terms & Conditions.
9. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or otherwise vary this referral programme, these terms and conditions or the value of the reward at any time, and/or terminate our relationship with you under this referral programme, for any reason without notice.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.